" /> " />
1. Assemble cables and harnesses according to customer blueprint or specification and/or part manufacturs specifications.
2. Quality test cable or harness to ensure assembly operation is complete and accurate.
3. Operate various hand tools and auxiliary equipment.
4. Maintain a safe, clean working environment.
5. Meets minimal physical demand requirements.
6. Follows all company policies and procedures.
7. Maintains good attendance, flexable in job assignment and adaptable to changing business needs.
8. Continually learn and apply new skills.
9. Foster a cooperative, productive, team oriented enviroment.
10. Proficient in microsoft office suite
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school education or equilivent
* Able to understand and use basic math skills to determine lengths, tolerances, etc.
* Previous experience reading and understanding prints/drawings required.
* Must be able to determine colors.
* 3-5 years of custom cable assembly preferred.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to read and understand assembly instructions.
* Able to use general assembly tools (cutters, strippers)
* Soldering (solder cups, connections, splices
* Must be US citizen/person